Juris Axis has been widely growing law firm in Corporate & Commercial practices in India. Our lawyers advise clients on a broad spectrum of corporate and commercial work and focus their energies on finding viable and sustainable solutions, bespoke to a client’s needs and requirements. We extend the full spectrum of the Firm’s interdisciplinary resources to our clients and thus combine industry and specialist expertise with exceptional transactional skills and a vast experience in M&A processes
Our scope of work includes advising our clients on mergers, joint ventures, acquisitions and sales of controlling interest, minority sales and investment, pre-IPO placements, public takeover offers, hostile takeovers, management buy-outs, business transfers and asset sales in both domestic and cross-border transactions.
Our Practice Areas
General Corporate Commercial:: We advise on legal issues concerning inbound and outbound investments, strategic alliances and collaborations. We advise on policies, laws and regulations in relation to:
- Structuring of investment vehicles
- Subsidiaries & Joint Ventures
- Technology transfers & licensing
- Technical assistance & services arrangements
- Governmental & regulatory compliance and approvals
We also advise on day-to-day legal issues concerning commercial & business affairs on legal structuring of commercial arrangement, corporate legal affairs, formation of legal entities in India & overseas, corporate transactional matters, commercial contracts and documentation.
Mergers & Acquisitions (M & A)
We have experience of working on transactions across industries and of all sizes to provide integrated solution oriented advice. Our domain and sector focused teams across the country enable us to deal with and advise on complex legal issues in M&A transactions. The Firm handles a full range of M&A transactions including:-
- Mergers & Amalgamations
- Schemes of Arrangement, Reconstructions and Demergers
- Acquisitions & Divestments – of shares, assets and businesses (private, public and listed entities)
- Leveraged Buy-outs
- Distressed Transactions
- Restructuring (for listed & unlisted entities), including Capital & Debt restructuring, buy-back of securities & reduction of capital
Our complementary areas of practice are useful for resolving tricky legal issues in M&A transactions, and along with our well equipped offices across important locations in India we provide cost efficient services to our clients.
We have national practice in various Infrastructure sectors, such as:-
Energy & Natural Resources (Power, Oil & Gas and Minerals)
Transport (Roads & Highways, Ports, Railways / Rapid Transit Systems, Aviation)
Municipal Infrastructure (including Water & Sanitation services and Telecom)
In these areas, we have been engaged in advising Project developers, Investors and Suppliers & Contractors on diverse commercial / transactional issues.
Our Project practice works closely with our Banking & Finance Practice in areas of Project Finance; and with our Regulatory & Policy Practice in areas of Licensing and Regulatory matters such as market structures, competition & tariffs.
Our services include:
Accounting Compliance & Reporting
We provide a full range of accounting and bookkeeping services geared towards assisting small to mid-sized enterprises. Our main objective is to help business owners to reduce time spent on non-essential tasks and focusing core business functions and increase profitability. Our advanced technical expertise differentiates us from other companies offering similar bookkeeping and accounting services. We provide timely, cost effective, and customized accounting solutions.
Our Service Offerings include following services:
Whether you are launching a start-up in need of small business bookkeeping services or already run an established business we can offer appropriate bookkeeping platform for recording the transactions. We have a team of experienced accounting professionals. Even if you own an established business and your in-house bookkeeper are not sufficiently qualified or are unable to keep pace with the work flow, we can provide the most efficient bookkeeping solutions at cost-effective rates.
- We provide the following services
- Recording of Revenue & Expenditure Transactions
- Accounts Payable Management (Vendor Bills and Payments)
- Accounts Receivable Management (Customer Invoices and Collections)
- Bank Reconciliations (Checking and Credit Cards)
- Electronic Document Management
- Inventory and Fixed Assets Management
- Recording and Reconciling Payroll Transactions
- Revenue Reconciliation with Bank Deposits
Our Controller Services provide you with access to knowledgeable professionals when your business demands it. Our scalable business model allows you to leverage Accounting Controller and Financial Controller services when needed during key periods and then scale back this service during non-peak periods, at your discretion. Many businesses may not hire a Financial Controller because the salary is cost prohibitive. With this function missing, many businesses lack the expertise to prepare, forecast and analyze operating budgets.We provide the following services
- Supervision and review of accounting staff’s work
- Ensuring all revenue earned and expenses incurred during the period has been recorded properly
- Fixed asset management
- Reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts
- Preparation of adjusting and closing entries
- Preparation of financial statements and management information reports
Chief Financial Officer (CFO) services
If hiring a full-time CFO sounds expensive, consider our part-time CFO services which will enable you to avoid spending money on high salaries yet still manage your financials. With us, you will have 24/7 access to MBA, Chartered Accountants and other professional level staff at affordable rates. We understand that every organization requires a different service portfolio, so we handle each client based on their requirements. A typical team of CFO services consists of a Qualified Accountant, a Book keeping or Accounting Specialist, and a Customer Support Contact.
- We provide the following services
- Budgets and Forecasting
- Cash Flow Management
- Key Performance Indicators
- Financial Analysis and Modeling
- Special Projects
- Liaisoning with External Contact Points (Banker, Attorney etc.)
Accounting System & Integration
We develop customized accounting systems to meet your accounting needs. Our in-house team works with you from design through the final implementation phase to ensure that the selected software features are a perfect fit for your business. We have a team of expert Accountants and IT techies who have extensive experience developing robust accounting software programs, small business accounting systems, and mid-sized business accounting systems. We can help you grow your business without having to hire additional personnel. Our team can also integrate your existing accounting system software with global applications. Our trained IT staff can provide live training and help desk services for troubleshooting if operational questions arise about your accounting system.
We provide the following services
- Accounting Software Selection and Implementation
- Data Entry and Conversion Services
- Integration with Third-Party Applications like Payroll, Time Management, Billing etc.
- Local and Remote Application Hosting
- Help Desk and Training for Online Accounting System
Payroll being an important function for any organization requires specialization and a clear understanding of applicable laws in processing the payroll of employees. Realizing this requirement, and also to help confidentiality and administrative convenience, with our dedicated to HR services and experienced team we provide a wide-range of payroll services to our clients. With a view to remove a significant administrative burden from management, allowing you to focus on the core business operations we ensure that salaries, related elements and relevant taxes are calculated in accordance with appropriate legislation and are paid and remitted as required. With appropriate planning, a focused approach and support to the organization from start to finish.
We provide the following services
- Preparation of the company’s monthly salary slips in accordance with data received from the company
- Setting up the payroll master file in to payroll data base
- Calculating and transferring take home pay based on data provided
- Preparation of Salary Reports
- The appropriate distribution of the monthly salary slip expenses to the cost centers specified by the company, the preparation of accounting records
- Tracking of annual leave and sales premiums, and maintenance of the annual leave register
- Preparation of all periodic declarations and list to be submitted to official authorities
- Preparation of the personnel’s medical assignment documents and the delivery of leave, payroll, and personnel entry-exit information to personnel
- Preparation of insurance information for new hires, calculation of all types of necessary compensations and wages at termination of the employment contract, and delivery to the bank with the approval of human resources management
- Preparations of necessary exit documents for personnel like employment documentation and termination notifications
- Preparation and maintenance of individual personnel files
- Personal employee support services concerning their payroll matters
MIS & ERP Implementation
Operational efficiency is equally important as financial soundness for sustainability and growth of an organization. In the present scenario, information has become a primary resource for conducting business activities. The retrieval of right information at the right time has become the key for organizational success.
Information can be both internal and external. Internal information pertains to different organizational departments and business partners whereas external information normally relates to political, social, and economic scenario.
To help people across the organization access information from any workstation, Management Information System (MIS) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) tools are used to integrate information flow within an organization.
We analyze the client requirement, the nature of data flow, organization structure, the usage level, and then design the system. Our main aim is to avoid duplication of data and provide easy retrieval of information to everyone at a click of a button. We also have to take into account the protection of confidential data from unauthorized users. Moreover, how similar data elements are collated and categorized under a single information sheet is also a task performed by us organizations.
We have a team of professionals who work on the site of implementation in close coordination with the organizational staff to deliver effective results. We also provide the cost-benefit analysis of the proposed system to the client to help him take a final decision.