An audit is a statutory requirement which comprises the independent, external evaluation of the entities’ accounting system and testing of transactions to form an objective opinion, on the fair presentation of financial information.
Our service is driven by our core values being:
- Commitment to service delivery
- Integrity always conforming to high ethical standards
- Teamwork achieved through using multi-disciplined and diverse teams; accountability to our stakeholders; and
- Quality achieved through compliance with professional standards and active management participation
Our audit approach is a risk based approach which includes a detailed risk assessment with the objective of identifying high risk areas.
We provide audit services to a wide range of clients across the sectors. The experience of our audit teams, covering many industries and service sectors, enables them to focus on key areas of risk, adequacy of internal controls and potential areas of fraud.
Our audit approach, at the leading edge of best practice, is tailored to suit the size and nature of organization and draws upon your extensive industry knowledge. Our deep understanding of regulation and legislation means we can also help with complex reporting issues involving application of applicable India and International Accounting Standards and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
We undertake Statutory Audits of Public/Private Limited Companies in the Manufacturing/ Trading/ Service Sectors, IT Companies, Nationalized Banks, Financial Institutions, Non-Banking Finance Companies, Public Sector Undertaking (PSU), Charitable Institutions, NGO, Hotels, Hospitals, Cooperative Societies and other small and medium sized enterprises.
Tax Audit under Income-tax Act, 1961
Every business Company, Firm or Enterprises whose turnover exceeds specified threshhold in any previous year, is required to get its accounts precisely & punctually audited and obtain a report under the section 44AB of the Income Tax Act. We have a team of mellow tax experts to conduct such type of audits.
To ensure strong internal control systems to minimize the risk of accidental or deliberate errors and omissions in order to safeguarding of assets, have adequate control areas on key area and ensure compliance with internal operating policies and guidelines.
The following are the important factors in Internal Audits:-
- Compliance with management controls
- System and process improvements
- Financial impropriety and fraud audits
Large organizations and corporations need to verify day to day business transactions. We have a pool of qualified & experienced professionals and ancillary staff, to conduct such audits.
To maximize management performance, productivity and efficiency for organization’s success.
To ensure that resources of the organization are optimized to deliver maximum possible value by focus on streamlining processes, minimizing waste and objective measurement.
One of the most precise & important service of any CA/CS/CWA is issuance of certificates to its client required for various purposes under different applicable rules & regulation.
We provide statutory and specific certifications comprising of following certificates:
- Certificates on the basis of financial books of accounts and annual financial statements.
- Certificates on the basis of statutory records being maintained under Indian Companies Act, 1956 and other applicable laws.
- Certification of statutory liabilities
- Certification of Fare Values of Shares of Company for the purpose of merger / de-s, Buy Back , Allotment of further shares and transfer of shares from resident to non-resident.
- Certificates for foreign remittance to be made by resident in India to foreign entity outside India u/s 195 of the Income Tax Act,1961
- Net worth Certificates required for the purpose of Bank finances, furnishing of Bank guarantee and issuance of Visa by Embassy.
- Certification of arms length price u/ 92 of the income Tax Act, 1961.
- Utilization certificates of various grants being released by Govt. of India to NGO’s, Statutory Bodies, Autonomous Bodies, charitable organizations.
- Certificates for claiming various deductions & exemption under various rules & regulation.