Key highlights :
- Member , state vigilance & Monitoring committee, MORD, Govt. of India
- Counsel for NHAI i.e. National Highway Authority of India for the Region of Punjab, Haryana, H.P and Chandigarh.
- Ex. Central Govt. Standing Counsel, appointed by the President of India for persuasion of matters pertaining to central govt. ministries in the High Court, Chandigarh.
- Member of Prevention of Sexual Harassment Committee for F.H.E.L – Fresh and Healthy Enterprises Ltd is fully owned subsidiary of CONCOR, which is a Govt. owned Navratna Company.
- Enrolled and member The Bar Council of Punjab and Haryana, High Court Chandigarh.
Kamal Dahiya has vast experience in commercial law and contracts in India; ADR, Service matters; Mining and environmental matters; Competition law, Factory law and safety, IPR matters
He has appeared before Tribunal [labour, taxation, arbitral] on behalf of NHAI as well as from private clients & currently advising clients in practice areas of mining laws, labour laws, commercial laws and arbitration, and competition law.
He has professed knowledge of Indian Contract Act, Companies Act 1956,Arbitration Law, Competition Law, FEMA (Laws related to Foreign Direct Investment etc), C.P.C, ,Transfer Of Property Act, Negotiable Instrument Act, etc.
Kamal Dahiya is currently managing partner of Juris Axis, a Delhi & Chandigarh based law firm. He is also President of National level Registered NGO named as Social Organization for Cultural Heritage (S.O.C.H). He several times acted as sole negotiator and facilitator for the joint ventures of various commercial and housing projects. He Contested and won more than 100 cases of land acquisition before Arbitration Tribunal for National Highways Authority of India (NHAI). Presently dealing with more than 100+cases of Arbitration in High Court of Punjab & Haryana at Chandigarh.
Worked with GTM Builders & Promoters Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi as Executive Director-Legal
” Holding bachelor of law degree from one of the premier institute accompanied by Masters in law with edge of Master in Business administration (HR) “